and thank you for a great 2012!
The view counter shows a staggering 250,000 views for last year. If that isn’t a reason to celebrate!
Here’s a quick recap with the top ten posts last year which were split between the two main topics pgRouting and QGIS:
- A Beginner’s Guide to pgRouting
- Table Joins – A New Feature in QGIS 1.7
- How to Specify Data Types of CSV Columns for Use in QGIS
- QGIS Server on Windows7 Step-by-step
- Osm2po Part 2 – PgRouting on OSM the Easy Way
- An osm2po Quickstart
- QGIS Server on Ubuntu Step-by-step
- Converting MXD to QGIS Project File
- Stamen Maps for QGIS
- Mapping Density with Hexagonal Grids
All the best for 2013!