Resources for QGIS3
The release of 3.0 is really close now. If you want to know what’s new or are just looking for interesting ways to pass the time until the packages land, check out the following QGIS3 resources.
- “24 Days of QGIS 3.0 Features” by Nyall Dawson
- “Exploring Reports in QGIS 3.0 – the Ultimate Guide!” by Nyall Dawson
- “Data exploration with Data Plotly for QGIS3” by your’s truly
- “Intro to QGIS3 3D view with Viennese building data” by your’s truly
For more recordings from the developer meeting in Madeira check my Youtube playlist.
- The official “Plugin migration to QGIS 3” wiki page
- “The PyQGIS Programmer’s Guide – Extending QGIS 3 with Python 3” by Gary Sherman
- “Porting Processing scripts to QGIS3” by your’s truly
If you have further reading recommendations, please post them in the comments below.
You can check out my course QGIS 3.0 for GIS Professionals. 10 hours of video content for $20. I timed it for the expected december release of QGIS3 so its already a little bit outdated but will be updating it ASAP after the actual release. https://www.udemy.com/qgis-for-gis-professionals/?couponCode=COURSE3